Hull cleaning is an essential part of maintaining your boat. Excessive build-up on your hull will result in the breakdown of your bottom paint, reduce performance of your boat, and cause corrosion that will reduce the value of your vessel. Our divers use the least abrasive materials required to clean the entire hull, prop, driveshaft, intakes, through-hulls, stabilizers, keel, and rudder to ensure your paint lasts as long as possible.
Zinc Anode Service and Replacement
Wax, Wash, and Oxidation Removal
- High speed buffing
- Rubbing/oxidation removal compound application (type contingent on oxidation level)
- Wet sanding if necessary
Interior Cleaning, Odor Removal, Polish and Protection
- Mildew Removal
- Engine bay and bilge cleaning
- Vinyl/carpet cleaning and vacuum
- Odor removal (heads, bilge, holding tanks)
- All stainless steel shined and polished including propellers on outboards
- Windows cleaned and protective coating applied- Canvas, Cushions, Windows, Isinglass
Teak- Seal, Clean, Sand and Refinish
- We can seal, clean and brighten teak wood of any kind
- Cabin sole refinishing, cleaning brightening
- Stripping, varnishing, and refinishing of teak, or any interior wood
- We offer a 3 step process for complete cabin sole or teakwood refinishing
Vessels require maintenance to hold their value. Maintenance and scrubbing can take hours out of your busy day. Let our crew take care of it before you ever get to your boat so you can spend more time on the water. We offer Monthly Maintenance Services to keep your boat in top condition year round.
We realize that your vessel is an asset– intricate parts of your boat should be cleaned, maintained and cared for throughout the year in order to hold its value. Our leading yacht maintenance team will customize maintenance services centered on the needs of your vessel.
- Wash Downs
- Engine Maintenance
- System Check
- Hurricane Preparation
- Interior Cleaning
- Provisions/Supplies Delivery
Whether it is a short delivery, or a 2000 nautical mile destination, our USCG Licensed Captains are ready to deliver your Motor Yacht, Sailing Vessel, or Multihull.