Our employees are passionate about their work- we only hire the best- all of our employees have a deep adoration for boating just like our clients.
Our mission is to provide superior service and craftsmanship to our clients.
Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair
Whether the damage requires a structural repair, outer gelcoat, or a blister repair, our trained professional contractors can repair a hull of any scope and size.
Ceramic Protective Coating
Ceramic Coatings will hold the value of your gelcoat better than any product on the market. We only use leading brands on the market, ALL of which have a 3 year Warranty.
Whether it is a short delivery, or a 2000 nautical mile destination, our USCG Licensed Captains are ready to deliver your Motor Yacht, Sailing Vessel, or Multihull.
Hull cleaning is an essential part of maintaining your boat. Excessive build-up on your hull will result in the breakdown of your bottom paint, reduce performance of your boat, and cause corrosion that will reduce the value of your vessel. Our divers use the least abrasive materials required to clean the entire hull, prop, driveshaft, intakes, through-hulls, stabilizers, keel, and rudder to ensure your paint lasts as long as possible.
Wax, Wash, Detailing, and Oxidation Removal
- High speed buffing
- Rubbing/oxidation removal compound application (type contingent on oxidation level)
- Wet sanding if necessary
Interior Cleaning, Odor Removal, Polish and Protection
- Mildew Removal
- Engine bay and bilge cleaning
- Vinyl/carpet cleaning and vacuum
- Odor removal (heads, bilge, holding tanks)
- All stainless steel shined and polished including propellers on outboards
- Windows cleaned and protective coating applied- Canvas, Cushions, Windows, Isinglass
Our leading yacht maintenance team will customize maintenance services centered on the needs of your vessel.
- Wash Downs
- Engine Maintenance
- System Check
- Hurricane Preparation
- Interior Cleaning
- Provisions/Supplies Delivery
Teak- Seal, Clean, Sand and Refinish
- We can seal, clean and brighten teak wood of any kind
- Cabin sole refinishing, cleaning brightening
- Stripping, varnishing, and refinishing of teak, or any interior wood
- We offer a 3 step process for complete cabin sole or teakwood refinishing
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET MY HULL BOTTOM CLEANED IN THE SOUTHEAST? CHARLESTON, SC – BEAUFORT, SC – JACKSONVILLE, FL – SAVANNAH, GA – Pensacola, FL – Miami, FL – Fort Lauderdale, FL – Key West, FL – Tampa, FL
Fouling is a term to describe the process at which the bottom hull of a boat accumulates marine and plant growth. Fouling progression identifies the rate at which a boat succumbs to growth on the hull. The fouling progression can be based on the region the boat is in,...